12 Days of Christmas in Cairns
Christmas in the tropics is all about being outdoors enjoying our wonderful natural environment, delicious fresh produce grown locally and sharing with friends and family.
Here’s our suggestions to enjoy 12 Days of Christmas in Cairns and around Tropical North Queensland (note: check with individul operators for the Christmas opening hours).
1. Take a giant leap of faith at Australia’s only Bungy Jump
2. Relax on the beach or play some beach cricket on Cairns Beaches
3. Run the rapids on a raging river!
4. Hang with the kool kids at Rainforestation
5. Learn to scuba dive or snorkel on the Great Barrier Reef
6. Indulge in delicious tropical fruits
7. Play a ‘Where’s Wally’ game of snorkel hide and seek at Moore Reef
8. Watch the awesome power of saltwater crocodiles at Hartleys Crocodile Adventures
9. Learn how to throw an Aboriginal spear at Tjapukai