Complete Business Solutions & iiHub
Complete Business Solutions is a multiple award winning, Indigenous owned business specialising in building skills and capacity of others through education, empowerment, connectivity and collaboration!
We provide low cost solutions for start-ups, tradies, micro businesses, SME’s and Indigenous business owners for:
- grant and tender writing;
- strategic planning;
- training and professional development;
- small business support;
- design print and marketing;
- accreditation and compliance consultancy;
- workflow and process automation;
- business management systems.
iiHub Ltd - Innovate Incubator Hub
iiHub is a not-for-profit, Indigenous-led, 800sqm incubator hub based in Cairns CBD, in Tropical North Queensland. It is a state-of-the-art, purpose-built premises providing low cost access to the startup and entrepreneurial ecosystem.
iiHub also offer affordable access to mentoring, co-working desks, private office space, workshops, multiple meeting and training rooms (up to 150 people), SMART technology and modern business equipment and facilities that provides knowledge transfer and practical skills development in a culturally appropriate and supportive environment, which is ideal for tactile learners.
Schools, businesses and training providers in Far North Queensland region and their participants will have low cost access to the following facilities:
• Access to an inclusive entrepreneurial and collaborative business environment including open meeting areas, coworking rooms, private hubs and corporate boardrooms and serviced office facilities; latest ICT assets and facilities to design, test and commercialise general and cultural products and services
• Access to creative and chillax areas to encourage flow and balance for our members
• Soundproofed blog, webinar, podcast and photography studio and equipment
• Modern IT Infrastructure, SMART Technology, Computers and Smart Boards
• Design Print Marketing Hub including large format printing
• Access to mentors, facilitators, grant and tender writer and Experts in Residence
• Connect community to industry and Government
• Custom developed training programs, bootcamps, workshops and networking events benefiting everyone from disadvantaged/unemployed people to start-up businesses, or those seeking better prospects, employment or knowledge
• Over 60 soft-skill professional development courses including digital literacy, language, literacy, numeracy and the practical use of facility equipment
• Online resource hub
After hours and weekend access available but may incur additional surcharge.
Find iihub online
iihub are on Facebook