Cairns Business College
The Cairns Language Centre and the Cairns Business College have been an integral part of Cairns since 1966. They are jointly-owned and operated education providers.
The Language Centre has won multiple international School of the Year awards in recognition of the excellence of its English language education.
Cairns Business College offers the highest standards of learning with the lifestyle, friendliness and beauty of the Great Barrier Reef and rainforest on your doorstep. We’re committed to academic excellence, the latest technological advantages and personal and professional development.
As one of Queensland’s longest enduring business colleges established in 1966, we’ve produced thousands of successful graduates. And we’d love to talk to you about your next exciting adventure in education and life.
The College’s higher qualifications provide pathways into Bachelor programs with many Australian universities – particularly Charles Darwin University.
We know how important it is to be close to the action of Cairns city and nearby accommodation and attractions, which is why the Cairns Business College campus is perfectly positioned in a central location. Specifically designed for education, our campus is an aesthetically pleasing complex which balances learning environments with the tropical surrounds the city of Cairns is renowned for.
- Spacious, sunlit and air-conditioned classrooms with an abundance of natural light
- Two computer labs (Internet & Wi-Fi access) and interactive whiteboards
- A learning and study area with learning resources, journals and magazines
- Undercover kitchenette/coffee lounge complete with microwaves, fridges, soft-drinks, tea and coffee machine
- Lounge area for relaxing between classes
- Tropical garden with paved area and courtyard
- Free wireless internet (Wi-Fi) throughout the school
- Our own CBC student support app
Travel And Tourism
ABN: 24 010 113 425
CRICOS Provider Code: 00202A